* It is illegal for minors to open an account and play at our site. We undertake appropriate age verification checks to ensure that all of our players are of legal age and at times will need to ask for further identification to ensure no minors are playing. Player accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until verification is completed and proven to be satisfactory.
* The legal age for gambling does vary according to country of residence; you are solely responsible for checking the laws regarding the use of internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located to ensure that you are allowed to play.
If you are worried about your, or someone else's gambling, you can contact:
* GamCare: A charitable organisation that provides help and counselling to those with gambling problems. To speak to someone, visit the GamCare Website or call their confidential helpline on 0808 8020 133.
* Gamblers Anonymous at www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
* Gam-Anon at www.gamanon.org.uk or on 08700 50 88 80. Gam-Anon deals specifically with friends or family of people who have issues with their gambling.
* The Samaritans at www.samaritans.org.uk or on 08457 90 90 90 (UK)
If you are looking for information and advice on dealing with debt, you can speak to:
* Citizens Advice at www.citizensadvice.org.uk
* The National Debt Helpline www.nationaldebtline.org or on 0808 808 4000
* If you believe that you have a gambling problem you are urged to seek help and give consideration to contacting us and requesting Self Exclusion.